Skip to main content

Dream in Lite Apoplectic (Dream #5040)

Understanding every facet of reality 

There are 2,100,000 events in a single reel.

I got loved. I got booted from many great tv shows.

I was grieved. I stuck with UN and recognized the dead.

I know I can do the move when needed BECAUSE I see those I love in my sleep. Not like Teddy Swims🙃 


He said they will not enter my rest in ANGER.

I saw about 12,000000,000,000.00 paint molecules in a very important scene. 

I saw people who are on registrars I often think about. Yes I’ve been president for some folks.

I might know you like that— so stick around. There were 3 elections.

3 UN elections happened.

Anne dated Matthew and had to walk away because she love so much. Dr. Mara works for the CIA or spy’s now. It’s Sunday.

I have 55 minutes until I wake up.

Do you happen to know any martyrs. I was facing the west most of the night.

Prostrate is a good way to sleep according to OHHDL😇🤔🎶🙏🏼🧬💭🙇‍♀️🤯🧐♾️🤣🧘💭😝

 Many recognition tests. Primarily guiding the Asian tradition out of a painful funk of 385 years.

My Dad’s hands get more peaceful with time.

(Cr pe and Sickos form through perversion)

I was in a particular mnemonic during this Saturday events. I know that I saw the Lings and the greatness of a certain area in Japan than only goes East and there is a term in Greek transliterated amphodom. To go this way or that- please remember you can always change your mind. 

My sisters are amazing. Quick draw with an easel is very important. 

Woke up to Linda watching a western funeral on unsmoked. Her and BU miss their Dad and Mom. I need 45 minutes of meetings with Kings.

I MUST have paged through all of Freud’s diligence. Did he have talent?


The Asians might revel the Afrikaans and Indians. 

They do shun sometimes. Those nuclear weapons are a n attempt at annihilating of Gaia.

Yoga is practiced at an intermediate level. I will get my feet back from my Dad. He quick drew with a rifle in the dream. Someone like Sam (Nancy’s ex bf) said the left hand draw from a barrel is more important near danger.

I can remember about 42 moments now that I’m awake.

The sisters were there. There should be 12 for Abba but I know of 9 so far. Sophia, Chloe are such wise names.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly Forever

In Utah or a LARGE State! Here with friends and more friends, Organizing a golf match but really involved in being a Principle for  a large school. I love climbing and transferring my energy to rocks and things, I met him and a lightbulb went off I knew it had to be "epiphanies of a married person." A man, and I couldn't trust my Dad--- perversions and violence. But there she was again, scheming for a prize that was coveted. Is he a cheat? Is she fake and foolish I just nodded, knowing fully what God wanted...

Plane in my Head, Cars on my Hind

Bog is a big dude like my Dad.  Mooji invited him to an interview and Bog had a hard time expressing his knowledge or ability to escape the wrath of the Phoebe. I was sitting on a couch in the city and there were no big planes or continental in the area. I think it was another attempt at a hijak.    The first was Dalai and I thinking about the perpetual plane that was driving Midwest Airlines Crazy (They should come back--- they gave out free crumbl-like cookies)

Afterlife Lottery (Dream #7247)

 I am Mars and a Woman She is from Venus and a Woman We are flittering and there are other people involved. Then we are trying to figure out where we are from and who we are from. God is in the mix. Then there is the Holy Ghost and he is weighing everything... Originally I am not liked by her, but she likes what I have to say. We end up in Judgement.