Skip to main content

SRamble my Eggs (Dupies Mind)

 

I am plagued by a poisonous case of mutiny.  It’s difficult for me to not always be skeptical about words half uttered by my mother; especially; but now my father. What’s the bother, issuing proper dues to a life enlivened?

 

Grace to grave

Quickly engraves a new gray

Better days ahead with the wind

Constantly prevailing

Life constantly flailing

Every which way

Who is to say that one may

Or may not

Decide to tie any sort of knot

Leave alone matrimony

Pass some more harmony

That’s charming and alarming me

To constantly live to be free

Unhindered by the masses

Anxiety suppressed by the willingness to breath

Alone.

Phone.

Home.

Where are they?

Is anyone listening?

Is everyone constantly subconscious

Is there thought,

Or a lack of terminology.

Oh the vast psychology.

An expression so insufficient and tainted by my own petty trivia.

Are we to comfortable in our own fluffy vices-

I’ve atleast been fluffing mine!

No credit shall be submitted to a wholly lack of commitment,

Integrity,

Self-discipline,

Self-worth,

Love for life.

 

To infinitely and utterly starve with unconditional love is passion. Passion is the true synergy of love applied to life. Passion as an expression of love is our best attempt at defining love’s divinity. Understood is the pure existence of love, contained therein is a vast and complex realm, held and harnessed in a life beyond the human earth. Human is not earth, in terms of science; more vast and ascendant is the ocean! Further and more supreme is space! Space is what we know least!  

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly Forever

In Utah or a LARGE State! Here with friends and more friends, Organizing a golf match but really involved in being a Principle for  a large school. I love climbing and transferring my energy to rocks and things, I met him and a lightbulb went off I knew it had to be "epiphanies of a married person." A man, and I couldn't trust my Dad--- perversions and violence. But there she was again, scheming for a prize that was coveted. Is he a cheat? Is she fake and foolish I just nodded, knowing fully what God wanted...

Plane in my Head, Cars on my Hind

Bog is a big dude like my Dad.  Mooji invited him to an interview and Bog had a hard time expressing his knowledge or ability to escape the wrath of the Phoebe. I was sitting on a couch in the city and there were no big planes or continental in the area. I think it was another attempt at a hijak.    The first was Dalai and I thinking about the perpetual plane that was driving Midwest Airlines Crazy (They should come back--- they gave out free crumbl-like cookies)

Afterlife Lottery (Dream #7247)

 I am Mars and a Woman She is from Venus and a Woman We are flittering and there are other people involved. Then we are trying to figure out where we are from and who we are from. God is in the mix. Then there is the Holy Ghost and he is weighing everything... Originally I am not liked by her, but she likes what I have to say. We end up in Judgement.