Skip to main content

1,420,500 years from India in a Count of Silent Offering

 Notre Dame for The Ultimate Hue of Candle Flame.


April sweat of beats of the person’s joy, a comforting Peter hideout.  Do the surrender of the truthful attitude when tested by 12 people away.

At the circumference of earth I lean to the back left to grab the lame one.

My backflip is an energetic moment to remember that everyone is included and pushing the key in the locket ensures that my heart is still beating to her sister from the same (Bible Series Adventure) as the Scottish Saints who we remember to end consumption of whisky by ounce.

Perfectly content with the way I handle paper and its component slate of ‘Blanche’ for a struggle of deciphering MacDonald Window software after last nights 20 minute meditation. I remember being behind His Spirit a countable amount of Body Guards for Him is my hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly Forever

In Utah or a LARGE State! Here with friends and more friends, Organizing a golf match but really involved in being a Principle for  a large school. I love climbing and transferring my energy to rocks and things, I met him and a lightbulb went off I knew it had to be "epiphanies of a married person." A man, and I couldn't trust my Dad--- perversions and violence. But there she was again, scheming for a prize that was coveted. Is he a cheat? Is she fake and foolish I just nodded, knowing fully what God wanted...

Plane in my Head, Cars on my Hind

Bog is a big dude like my Dad.  Mooji invited him to an interview and Bog had a hard time expressing his knowledge or ability to escape the wrath of the Phoebe. I was sitting on a couch in the city and there were no big planes or continental in the area. I think it was another attempt at a hijak.    The first was Dalai and I thinking about the perpetual plane that was driving Midwest Airlines Crazy (They should come back--- they gave out free crumbl-like cookies)

Afterlife Lottery (Dream #7247)

 I am Mars and a Woman She is from Venus and a Woman We are flittering and there are other people involved. Then we are trying to figure out where we are from and who we are from. God is in the mix. Then there is the Holy Ghost and he is weighing everything... Originally I am not liked by her, but she likes what I have to say. We end up in Judgement.