Joanna I saw you a few times in my dreams lastnight…. I helped people to ascend NorthEast In China ๐จ๐ณ and I worked on a shipyard seeing many! Feel Love from you! MY night! Blessings and Brecken scooped up the money but I handed out $200,000USD to the poor Caucasian in Asia Major. I accidentally didn’t realize that my Dad saw the hands and arms of the ๐ช ๐ซ I saw them go through the pinhole of a needle!!!! And remember we climbed the Stairs—- I tried to Sing Correctly๐ค ๐ถ ๐ต ๐ถ ⭐️ ⭐️ ๐ซ and went right at the Northern Hemisjphere! I’m thinking I need my eyes to Squirt too! I should’ve given him enough for 9 nights. Wasn’t Lucid-/// It was a Deep Sleep! ๐ด ๐ค but might stay up for the day….
In Utah or a LARGE State! Here with friends and more friends, Organizing a golf match but really involved in being a Principle for a large school. I love climbing and transferring my energy to rocks and things, I met him and a lightbulb went off I knew it had to be "epiphanies of a married person." A man, and I couldn't trust my Dad--- perversions and violence. But there she was again, scheming for a prize that was coveted. Is he a cheat? Is she fake and foolish I just nodded, knowing fully what God wanted...
Comments
Post a Comment