Skip to main content

A Speedster of Spellbound Anomalies

A doctor an emt

A doctor for the wellbeing of the stomach

and an emt for the catastrophic


The dreams at the home.

Where in rome, I had to save lives.


and I did it in speed--- with the Lord above!

He aided me in every situation whether it was better for me or for the father


In wisdom he succeeds with every light and feathers a note in his praises

I wonder how I could've spent more time with the mothers

Could it have been sheer population

or the effort to arise at every occasion

On this earth there are constant vibrations repeating in the cobalt souls

The mercury waters

the Anaebolic and Nano

But there is always something to do....


He knows How and as a teacher I look to give that in every effort I am graced to call my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly Forever

In Utah or a LARGE State! Here with friends and more friends, Organizing a golf match but really involved in being a Principle for  a large school. I love climbing and transferring my energy to rocks and things, I met him and a lightbulb went off I knew it had to be "epiphanies of a married person." A man, and I couldn't trust my Dad--- perversions and violence. But there she was again, scheming for a prize that was coveted. Is he a cheat? Is she fake and foolish I just nodded, knowing fully what God wanted...

Plane in my Head, Cars on my Hind

Bog is a big dude like my Dad.  Mooji invited him to an interview and Bog had a hard time expressing his knowledge or ability to escape the wrath of the Phoebe. I was sitting on a couch in the city and there were no big planes or continental in the area. I think it was another attempt at a hijak.    The first was Dalai and I thinking about the perpetual plane that was driving Midwest Airlines Crazy (They should come back--- they gave out free crumbl-like cookies)

Afterlife Lottery (Dream #7247)

 I am Mars and a Woman She is from Venus and a Woman We are flittering and there are other people involved. Then we are trying to figure out where we are from and who we are from. God is in the mix. Then there is the Holy Ghost and he is weighing everything... Originally I am not liked by her, but she likes what I have to say. We end up in Judgement.