Skip to main content

Arch the Herald Beautiful Company (Dream #455)

Do find the wavering people, do consolidate the masss, but never fix a flame.

For the flame knows nakedness and the wood knows its name.

Deligate carefully the powers of energetic pronouncements.

Do accord knowledge but whenever possible use lightness energy and a new way to try.

Snakes are the bitten toe, but spiders dance with them. Some are kind like Vega Murphy. More is how they begin to know the way.

Disney people play too much, with family and following the weary means they need to convert to a newer, less according method. Jesus lives better while we continue to favor the hero. Archangels know the enemy quite well.

How could you have a paradise when you too have a haven. Easy steps first without gaps and only white light.

Police have it difficult too you know. While they remain in the mind of someone else.

It's very simple to learn in the early stages--- but imagine the energy of a infinite light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly Forever

In Utah or a LARGE State! Here with friends and more friends, Organizing a golf match but really involved in being a Principle for  a large school. I love climbing and transferring my energy to rocks and things, I met him and a lightbulb went off I knew it had to be "epiphanies of a married person." A man, and I couldn't trust my Dad--- perversions and violence. But there she was again, scheming for a prize that was coveted. Is he a cheat? Is she fake and foolish I just nodded, knowing fully what God wanted...

Plane in my Head, Cars on my Hind

Bog is a big dude like my Dad.  Mooji invited him to an interview and Bog had a hard time expressing his knowledge or ability to escape the wrath of the Phoebe. I was sitting on a couch in the city and there were no big planes or continental in the area. I think it was another attempt at a hijak.    The first was Dalai and I thinking about the perpetual plane that was driving Midwest Airlines Crazy (They should come back--- they gave out free crumbl-like cookies)

Afterlife Lottery (Dream #7247)

 I am Mars and a Woman She is from Venus and a Woman We are flittering and there are other people involved. Then we are trying to figure out where we are from and who we are from. God is in the mix. Then there is the Holy Ghost and he is weighing everything... Originally I am not liked by her, but she likes what I have to say. We end up in Judgement.