Unconditional Love.
Innumerable gifts of fun.
Resilient body.
Healthy mind.
Strong feeling.
Sexual arousal.
Vibrant movement.
Crisp light.
Happy universe.
Splendor of evocative concepts.
Perfect impulses.
Coordinate harmony that improves distances.
Pure bliss.
Pure pleasure.
Positive emotion- peace filled to youthful longevity. Happy truth, free impulses and highlighting the imagination of reality in the most profound feeling.
Textural comforts and swaddling coziness.
A silent but evocative whole.
In Utah or a LARGE State! Here with friends and more friends, Organizing a golf match but really involved in being a Principle for a large school. I love climbing and transferring my energy to rocks and things, I met him and a lightbulb went off I knew it had to be "epiphanies of a married person." A man, and I couldn't trust my Dad--- perversions and violence. But there she was again, scheming for a prize that was coveted. Is he a cheat? Is she fake and foolish I just nodded, knowing fully what God wanted...
Comments
Post a Comment